4.12.2012

The Good Shepherd

David and I LOVE the Jesus Storybook Bible.

Today we read about King David
His heart for God
and how he prayed for a new heart when he sinned.

We learned about David as a songwriter
and the psalms he wrote. . .


and we read Psalm 23
which is absolutely precious as its written in this children's Bible


PSALM 23

God is my shepherd
And I am his little lamb

He feeds me
He guides me
He looks after me.
I have everything I need.

Inside, my heart is very quiet.
As quiet as lying in soft, green grass
In a meadow
by a little stream.

Even when I walk through
the dark, scary, lonely places
I won't be afraid
Because my Shepherd knows where I am.

He is here with me
He keeps me safe
He rescues me

He makes me strong 
and brave.

He is getting wonderful things ready for me
Especially for me
Everything I ever dreamed of!

He fills my heart so full of happiness
I can't hold it all inside.

Wherever I go I know
God's never stopping
Never giving up
Unbreaking
Always and forever
Love
Will go, too!


Here's to living in God's never stopping, never giving up,
unbreaking, always and forever love!



1 comment:

  1. love, love, love: the storybook bible, the light in David's eyes, the grin, the craft, your heart! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments. Let us know you stopped by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...