I am so excited to mail these adorable monogram applique t-shirts
to my two sweet nieces.
Gwyneth in Minnesota
{hopefully spring is coming soon there}
&
Katherine in Connecticut
Just a little spring time love from Auntie Chrissie!
I am actually making 14 t-shirts as party favors for Charlotte's upcoming
monogram inspired birthday party this weekend
But when I saw the cute ruffle cap sleeve t-shirts in 4T, I knew two little girls
that certainly would delight in some monogram cuteness, too!
Here is how to do the monograms...
so fun, super easy and these make wonderful gifts!
First find a great font for letters you like.
Enlarge them to your desired size.
Trace them in reverse on the paper side of lightweight Heat N Bond
{A was not the best example of this}
Press onto the wrong side of your desired fabric
Cut out the letter
And there you have it...an alphabet of simply adorable letters!
Makes you want to say. . .
Chicka Chicka Boom Boom, doesn't it!?
Makes you want to say. . .
Chicka Chicka Boom Boom, doesn't it!?
Next, you just peel of the backing
place your letter, and press it on with a warm iron.
Using a fairly tight zigzag stitch, trace around the letter with a
coordinating color thread - we chose the bright green
Here is Katherine's K
There are so many ridiculously cute fabrics and these letters would be fun on a
canvas bag, a pillow, an apron..... anywhere!
Wish me luck...I have quite a few more shirts to go!
Wish me luck...I have quite a few more shirts to go!



Adorable!!! This looks like a Pinterest post waiting to happen! I would certainly place an order for the boys and I am keeping a tally of all the fun things I want you to make if the Lord ever blesses us with a little girl. Hairbows and monogram shirts at the top of my wish list!!! And can I just say that I love that you are having a monogram party...so so so stinkin cute!
ReplyDelete