Meredith performed as a Senior Company member with the Houston Repretoire Ballet.
Two school shows on Friday.
Two full productions on Saturday.
Two full productions on Sunday.
We are nursing some sore toes!!!
I was blessed to see all four performances as I was in charge of flower sales at the Nutcracker Boutique.
It really was a spectacular production! Absolutely gorgeous! I hope to receive some stage shots from the photographer and will share those as soon as we get them, but here are a few backstage and post show pictures!
This is the party scene during a dress rehearsal. . .
Proud daddy. . .
Sabrina and Meredith in their snow costumes backstage. . .
After the final show. . .Bobby endured his first ballet.
The kids loved the show. . .and were so proud of their big sister, too!
The spring production will be in April . . .Cinderella!





No comments:
Post a Comment
We love your comments. Let us know you stopped by!