6.30.2011

Update on Meredith

Meredith is finishing up her second week at the Washington School of Ballet in DC today.
I know her weekend will be special.
They will see fireworks on the mall on the fourth - how extraordinary!



This is Meredith with her roomate Tara.
Tara is from Phoenix, too.
It sounds like they have met many girls from all over the country and the world...



They are keeping a rigorous schedule at the studio:

ballet technique
Pointe
variations
character
flemenco
modern
partnering

I received a text just a few days ago that reported
"My bunions are killing me.  I have blisters and I am losing one of my toenails.  I have a muscle in my calf that is spasming.  It is soooo amazing.  I love it!"

A true ballerina.


The weekends they have enjoyed walking around Old Georgetown




finding fun places for lunch and frozen yogurt




and getting laundry done!



Three more weeks to go!
We are sure missing her.

Just today, little David cried out, "What about Meredith?"
I think he finally realized she wasn't here with us!



1 comment:

We love your comments. Let us know you stopped by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...