Happy Mother's Day!
I am sure missing my mother today
and wishing we could spend the day together.
Living far away from one another is especially difficult
on days like today.
Cherishing wonderful fond memories, however,
and giving thanks for the remarkable woman I call Mother.
She has no doubt shaped me and encouraged me
through so many stages of life.
I treasure every memory.
I treasure every memory.
She was and is the kind of mother I aspire to be!
Today, I was blessed to spend the day with my family.
Church was lovely - the girls sang in the kidz choir!
We had lunch an Anthonai - my favorite Thai restaurant.
And then, us girls enjoyed manicures and pedicures.
The evening was spend playing outdoors -
watching the boys swim and play baseball.
What an awesome day!
I am truly blessed.
What an awesome day!
I am truly blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment
We love your comments. Let us know you stopped by!