1.08.2012

New Learning Game

We got a new game this weekend.
It is the bambino LUK...a research based German product.
It is a series of early learning workbooks used with a controller grid and plastic tiles.  
You can read more about it here.


It is a fun and engaging way to review or introduce important skills.  The preschool books start with sequencing, colors, numbers, logical thinking, visual discrimination, parts of a whole, association, memory, comparison, concentration, etc.


Once you complete an exercise, the case closes and you flip it over and self check with the big polk a dots.  David calls it his "homework".


He really enjoyed it.  And as you can see, it made him think!


We love new games...especially ones that build confidence and competence.
And it is easy, I'm thinking,  to take along to restaurants or appointment.  BONUS!


Look for it at educational stores, finer toy stores or on line.
It gets two thumbs up from me and my preschooler!


1 comment:

  1. That's one thing I have been considering for Eleanor's birthday next week. Thanks for the review! I think she would enjoy having a "school" activity to do while Declan and I are working on his reading lessons.

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments. Let us know you stopped by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...