11.29.2011

Minneapolis Birthday Surprises

Thanksgiving came to an end, my company departed and I was blessed to fly last Friday to Minneapolis for operation Birthday Surprise! 

My dad turned seventy the week of Thanksgiving and was with my sister in Minneapolis.  So Sarah, Scott and I flew in to surprise him for his birthday.  What a delightful and wonderful time we had.  We had not been all together in 5 years!  And we had never had a date with just the six of us adults. 12 grandchilden usually steal the show!



I enjoyed special bonding time with Annie's two precious children, Neale and Gwyneth.  Pictured is my sister Sarah from Conneticut.


And Andrea herself celebrated a birthday Thanksgiving week, too!  Forty.  So we had a special lunch in her honor as well.  Complete with pedicures for the girls!

This is my twin brother from Chicago at Mill Valley for lunch.  Delightful!


I have never laughed so much over four days.  We told stories, cherished memories, shared pictures and memory books...simply enjoying our time together and made new memories to treasure!


And Saturday evening we had a very special dinner downtown St. Paul at Heartland.  A fabulous restaurant for the special occasion!



Sisters. . .
I wish I could share more day to day life with these women.  And my mom.  They are inspiring and beautiful and funny and selfless.  Amazing mothers and wives.  Mom - you have graced us with a godly example and it is a joy to see your influence in my sisters and their families!

You ladies bless me in ways unspeakable!


What a celebration of family.  Of God's faithfulness.
How blessed we are.



Thanks, Annie and Michael for hosting all of us.  It was a fantastic weekend.
Looking forward to Reunion 2015!  Scott - you are the honorary chair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments. Let us know you stopped by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...