Claire you look adorable and sooo cute! I think you look great! I cannot wait to see you in them on Wednesday! How is my Tumbling girl??? LOVE YOU - Dad
Christine, Please tell Claire that I love her and that I think she is so adorable in her new glasses! I also got my first pair of glasses when I was her age...I hated them and felt like everyone was looking at me. But we have them for a purpose and she is so cute! I love you Claire! Love, Miss Christina
Claire you look adorable and sooo cute! I think you look great! I cannot wait to see you in them on Wednesday! How is my Tumbling girl??? LOVE YOU - Dad
ReplyDeleteChristine, Please tell Claire that I love her and that I think she is so adorable in her new glasses! I also got my first pair of glasses when I was her age...I hated them and felt like everyone was looking at me. But we have them for a purpose and she is so cute! I love you Claire! Love, Miss Christina
ReplyDeleteClaire - I think your glasses are so stylish! You are beautiful! xo
ReplyDelete