7.22.2011

Meredith Finishes at WSB


Today was a big day for Meredith
It was the last day of her five week intensive
at the Washington School of Ballet

Ian and my parents were there
to observe her final class and performance

In fact, my parents were there on Thrusday evening and took Meredith 
to dinner at the Oceanaire Seafood Room. . .what a treat.
She enjoyed it thoroughly.

When she was accepted to the program, Tata (my dad)
said he and Amma would be there. . .and they were!  
And I was envious -
I really wanted to see my ballerina dance!



Another group photo of her level

She made great friends and she reported the good byes to be difficult.
These students worked together closely for five weeks, 
each with a common passion for the art they are so dedicated to -




She and Ian are enjoying a dinner together at a place Meredith has frequented
and they fly home together tomorrow.

Meredith's siblings are excited to have her home.
I am excited to welcome her to Texas.

We're so thankful she had this opportunity
to learn and grow and challenge herself.

And now, she can enjoy a little bit of summer and prepare for junior year!


I am so proud of my Mimi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments. Let us know you stopped by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...